Claims Processor - Monterey Park, CA
Kelly Services, a global leader in staffing solutions, is seeking Claims Processors with an industry-leading health insurance client in the Monterey Park, CA area! Contract opportunity starting in October 2019- January 2020, with a potential to extend.
Pay Rate: Up to $24.00 per hour
- Provider Claims experiene required
- PDR Coordinator
- Responsible for receiving and reviewing appeals that have been submitted
- Claims background
- At least 1 year Or at least have worked in a hospital, medical group or doctors office
- Hippa and UB experience
- Be able read an appeal and research further
- Claims experience
- Provider dispute resolution -PDR processing will work as well
- Claims examiners
- Day to day
- Reviewing provider appeals that come into the department
- Determine if it is timely
- Review contracts to see if additional payment is due
- Submit to nurse if additional payment is due
Education/ Minimum Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- MS Office Skills: Intermediate Excel skills
- 40 wpm minimum typing required
- Responsible for handling Provider Claims
- Provider dispute review experience is a plus on the provider side , not the member side
- MUST HAVE 2 years of healthcare claims experience; claims in healthcare-not collections, workers comps, car claims etc
- Team player and outgoing
- How will performance be measured
- By the amount of cases they are closing and forwarding to team
- Approximately how many cases-10-15 cases
- Healthcare experience
- 2+ years
- Claims processing experience
- 2 years years
- Software skills
- Facets-nice to have
- Training 8:00 am -4:30 pm
- 1 week-classroom
- Nesting-1 week 8:30 am-5:00 pm
- Can pick a time from 7:00 am-8:30 PM
- Overtime is offered but not required
- Extend or go full time
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position. If you have questions about the opening, you may contact the recruiter for this position at firstname.lastname@example.org .
As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks, including:
Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire (Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor)
Weekly pay and service bonus plans
We invite you to bookmark our Web site and encourage you to review it regularly for new opportunities worldwide: www.kellyservices.com .
Kelly Services is a U.S.-based Fortune 1000 company. With our global network of branch locations, we are uniquely positioned to provide our customers with international staffing support and our employees with diverse assignments around the world. Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Why Kelly **** ?
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ****
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm