Chemist – St. Louis, MO
Every day, Kelly Scientific Resources connects scientific professionals with opportunities to advance their careers, and we currently have a direct hire opening for a Chemist St. Louis, MO.
We are looking for a highly motivated chemist who enjoys solving problems using analytical chemistry. This hands-on position will allow you to be part of a diverse team of research chemists responsible for chemical analysis and formulation support. Our chemical testing lab offers formulation (reverse engineering) contaminant identification, custom synthesis, product development, litigation support and expert witness services.
- Responsibilities include method modifications and development and validation of new methods.
- Operate and maintain laboratory and non-laboratory instruments.
- Generate experimental data according to written SOP, protocol, method, or work instruction.
- Write experimental designs/protocols/reports as needed in order to address client needs.
- Promote industry awareness of EAG by participating in client visits, tradeshows, consultations, and/or by generating industry publications and presentations.
The Ideal Candidate would possess:
Education and Experience:
- M.S. or Ph.D. in Chemistry with 2+ years of industry experience Or BS with 10+ years experience
- Method Development experience
- Hands-on laboratory and instrument maintenance experience is required
- GC, GC/MS, LC, LC/MS experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Including Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
What we offer:
- Excellent full time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, dental, and vision options
- Life and disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation and holidays
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 10,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.]]