Kelly Services is looking to hire CALL CENTER SPECIALIST ( MEDICAL BANKING) for a large national healthcare provider in Eagan, MN for a start date of May 5th, 2019 .
For immediate consideration, you may also email your resume directly to the recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org with "Call Center - Eagan" in the subject line.
Pay Rate: $15 per hour
Job Type: Temp to hire
Location: Eagan, MN 55121
- Classroom Training - Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (4 weeks)
- Mentoring: Monday through Friday (2 weeks):
- 1st week Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- 2nd week Monday through Friday shadow with seasoned representative (shifts start between 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. through 11:30 a.m.- 8:00 p.m.)
- The candidates will not be able to select a shift, you must be able to they will more than likely receive the 11:30am-8pm shift.
This position is responsible for creating and maintaining positive customer relationships and respond to customer inquiries regarding all spending account products in a call center environment. Proactively providing information and education to customers about IRS regulations and various spending accounts, claims processing and reimbursement procedures. Display compassion, respect, and self-confidence when communicating with customers.
- Research and respond to telephone, written inquiries in a call center environment to ensure timely resolution of issues.
- Consistently provide accurate information to customer inquiries in accordance with company inquiry accuracy standards by organizing and utilizing appropriate tools, resources, internal communications, and training materials.
- Educate customers on company products such as eligible IRS expenses, Health Savings Accounts (HSA) investment and pricing options, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Dependent Care, Transportation and claims processing procedures.
- Serve as a customer advocate by identifying underlying customer needs and guiding them to appropriate programs and resources.
- Build rapport by offering information and services beyond the customer's initial inquiry.
- Assist and educate company Health Guides through complex spending account issues.
- High school diploma or equivalency.
- One to two years Customer service experience.
- Demonstrated PC navigation and data entry skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and decisions making skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrated skills as an empathetic and compassionate communicator.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain positive interpersonal relationships
- Demonstrated ability to enhance or develop new skills in response to changing expectations.
P REFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
Previous banking or financial services experience
Why Kelly **** ?
At Kelly Services , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
About Kelly Services ****
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.