In partnership with our client, an industry leader in standards-based educational assessments, we are seeking experienced Customer Service Representatives for multiple contract opportunities in Dover, NH. In this position, you will be responsible for the following -
- Responding to incoming customer inquiries, attempting first contact resolution and following escalation procedures as needed.
- Applying intermediate knowledge of contract specific assessments to address customer inquiries.
- Applying basic application and software troubleshooting skills for different devices, operating systems, browsers, and download and installation of software.
- Logging customer calls into the ticketing system.
Pay rate: $15.50 per hour
Business casual dress
Great work environment
Ability to respond to high call volume in a high stake, high pressure environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication and listening skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment, communicate effectively with others, and express ideas.
- Ability to multi-task, manage multiple workloads, take accountability, and deliver results to meet competing priorities.
- Basic technical aptitude to learn and support multiple devices, operating systems, browsers, products and applications, and downloading and installing software.
- Experience working in a call center environment
Apply today for immediate consideration.