Kelly Services is currently hiring Call Center Representatives for one of Denver’s best call centers! We are hiring 20+ people immediately to start as early as Monday! These roles require minimal experience and won’t last long! Please read below for more details.
- Heavy emphasis on call center sales and up-selling.
- Receive and respond to membership and product inquiries by listening attentively and responding with first-class customer service.
- Process and receive customer calls and solicit additional sales of various memberships, services, and products.
- Provide product knowledge to members by explaining the type of service or product offered.
- Convert customer inquiries to sales through established sales techniques with an emphasis on sales conversion rates.
- Update membership system and phone support system with required call and order information.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least one year in a professional call center setting and sales experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal/written communication and listening abilities required.
- Must have effective organizational skills.
- Basic computer knowledge and ability to learn in-house computer programs essential.
- Must be flexible to shift!
- Call center open from 6:00 am – 9:00 pm Monday through Sunday.
$13 to start, commission after going permanent!
If interested, please apply or reach out to the Recruiter directly at the number below to schedule an interview. Starting people as early as Monday! This is a prime opportunity to get your foot in the door with a great company with tons of growth potential and good benefits.
-Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available for eligible employees
-Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available for purchase—and the coverage is portable*
-Service bonus plan
-Holiday pay plan
-Weekly electronic pay options
-Free online training campus available
-Exclusive online employee community
-Employee assistance program (EAP) available at no cost
-Transportation spending accounts
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100TM companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
About Kelly Services®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.