Kelly Services is looking for a rock-star Call Center Customer Service Representative to join our elite client in S. San Jose. This is a temp-to-hire position, perfect for someone looking for a long-term position .
Shift: Monday - Friday: 3:00 pm - 11:30 pm
SUMMARY: Project a professional Call Center image through phone/radio/e-mail interaction in a fast-paced facilities (Maintenance & Operations) environment. Provide courteous, friendly, and efficient service to customers and technician employees over the phone/radio/e-mail. Process customer/company requests and dispatch field technicians or other service personnel. Data entry into a CMMS database or other information-capturing method.
- Answer phones and respond to customer requests
- Enter work orders and relevant data into CMMS, and run requested reports
- Identify, research, and resolve issues using the CMMS or other software applications
- Follow-up on inquiries not immediately resolved
- Complete/file call logs and reports
- Recognize, document and alert the supervisors/management of trends in customer calls
- Comprehend and follow Call Center Operating Procedures
- Recommend process improvements
- Assist with training tools for processes relevant to the Call Center
- Assist with on-the-job training for new employees
- Take on special projects, tasks and additional responsibilities as needed
- Ability to multi-task in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate clearly and professionally
- Ability to understand and abide by company procedures & policies
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong communication-Expected to work with maintenance technicians, maintenance managers
- Basic reading, writing, and arithmetic skills required.
- Computer literate with the ability to learn relevant software applications.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work both alone or as part of a team.
- Questioning and listening skills that support effective telephone/radio communication.
- Ability to use and approach to handle special telephone tasks such as transfers, taking messages, call backs, holds, interruptions, and unintentional disconnects.
- Understand the impact of attitude in handling calls professionally and ability to deal effectively with job stress, angry callers, and upset customers.
- Ability to investigate problems, formulate solutions, and communicate those solutions to the appropriate individuals.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, and schedule work assignments with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work cooperatively with management, fellow employees, contractors, etc.
- 1-3 years previous Call Center experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft Programs (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Internet Software