Kelly Services is recruiting for Customer Service Representatives to work at a Medical Supply company in Clearwater, FL. You will provide telephone support to customers regarding reorders of medical supplies.
***Work hours are: Monday thru Friday from 9am - 6pm.
Pay is $15.00 per hour. This is a temp to perm opportunity. ***
- \tInbound calling assisting customers on reorders for Durable Medical Equipment.
- \tMaking outbound calls to update customer information into database, i.e., insurance, demographics, etc.
- \tObtains and process authorizations for reorders
- \tResolve patient issues and ensures accurate reorder processing via phone, document processing, medical record validation, CRM research, cross-functional collaboration, etc.
- \tEnsures patients have all required medical documentation to permit billing of services as assigned
- \tMaximizes patient base through retention efforts and cross-selling via phone
- \tAudits configuration of supplies based on supporting documentation, formulary requirements and manufacturer capabilities.
- \tMaintains a strong understanding of medical documentation, Insurance requirements and company procedures.
- \tMinimum High School diploma or GED equivalent.
- \tOne year of customer service experience in a call center preferred.
- \tProficient computer literacy to include strong keyboarding and ability to key data accurately while maintaining strong listening skills.
- \tPosition may require evening and weekend availability
- \tStrong attention to detail, multi-tasking, communication, and organizational skills are essential
- \tExceptional phone and email etiquette
- \tMaintains regular, predictable, consistent attendance and is flexible to meet the needs of the department.
- \tHigh School/G.E.D
As a Kelly employee, you-ll have access to world-class perks, including:
- \tKelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available to eligible employees
- \tGroup insurance options*
- \tService bonus plan
- \tHoliday pay plan
- \tWeekly electronic pay options
- \tOnline training campus that provides more than 3,000 free courses to help improve and develop skills
- \tExclusive online employee community
- \tEmployee assistance program available at no cost
- \tCorporate discounts
- \tTransportation Spending Accounts
- \tOffered and administered by Leslie & Associates. These plans are not sponsored by Kelly Services.
Why Kelly **** ?
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ****
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Job Requirements:-\tMinimum High School diploma or GED equivalent. -\tOne year of customer service experience in a call center preferred.-\tProficient computer literacy to include strong keyboarding and ability to key data accurately while maintaining strong listening skills.-\tPosition may require evening and weekend availability-\tStrong attention to detail, multi-tasking, communication, and organizational skills are essential-\tExceptional phone and email etiquette-\tMaintains regular, predictable, consistent attendance and is flexible to meet the needs of the department.Required Education:-\tHigh School/G.E.D