CNC Machinist - 3rd Shift
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
If you’re looking for a permanent CNC Machinist position, look no further! Kelly, in partnership with a leading global technology company, is looking for a CNC Machinist in Appleton, WI! Our client is setting standards in the market of energy, oil and gas, paper, raw materials, and transport and automotive. They offer excellent wages and benefits in a clean and safe work environment.
This is a direct hire CNC Machinist position, meaning you will be hired permanently with our client and offered their competitive benefit and vacation package upon hire.
- Excellent wages
- PTO starting at 16 days per year
- Medical insurance plans including PPO or High Deductible Health Plan with HSA
- Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance
- Benefits start the first of the month following hire date.
- 401 K plan with up to 5% and 3% guaranteed contributions.
- Tuition reimbursement
- Large, clean, safe working environment
- Organized 5S facility
- Company provided and paid uniforms, safety boot and glasses allowance
- Shift Premium of $3.50 /hour for nights!
- 3rd Shift
- 8:30 pm to 6:30 am Sunday – Thursday
- 6:00 pm to 6:00 am Mon - Wed (Work 36 hours and get paid for 40)
- Pay Rate: $28 - $34/hour
- Shift Premium: $3.50/hour
- Appleton, WI
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Operate a variety of CNC and manual machines including: CNC VTL, CNC Planer Mills, CNC Lathes, Manual Bars, Manual Milling and Manual Lathes
- Inspects and measure’s part to determine conformance to specifications through use of precision measuring equipment
- Performs all inspection functions as required by Work Instructions and notifies supervisor of Non-Conformances
- Confer with Engineers, production personnel, or others as needed to satisfactorily resolve quality problems
- Must be able to regularly stand, walk, sit, lift (up to 50 lbs.), kneel, talk, and hear
- All other duties that may be assigned
- Must have knowledge and experience operating at least some of the following machines: CNC VTL, CNC Planer Mills, CNC Lathes, Manual bars, Manual milling, Manual Lathes
- For CNC lathe, VTL and Planer Mill positions, candidate must have knowledge with programming conversational CNC and/or G-code controls
- Must be knowledgeable machining any of the following: stainless steel, carbon steels and/or cast iron
- Highly motivated with a willingness to learn
- Previous machining experience preferred
- Strong mechanical skills and ability to read blueprints required
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required, Associated Degree in Machine Tool or related field preferred
Click on Apply Now for instant consideration for this CNC Machinist in Appleton, WI. We look forward to connecting with you!
ManufacturingView all jobs at Kelly Services
Get fresh CNC Machinist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.