AutoCAD Drafter Job Description:
We are a manufacturing and construction company looking for an experienced Drafter to join our team!
AutoCAD Drafter Responsibilities
- Create the correct model in CAD
- Develop new and/or revised architectural or mechanical drawings from hand sketches and other conceptual sources
- Make revisions on a model based on customer requirements
- Create material lists and quantity takeoffs for sales orders and quotations
- Compute mathematical formulas to find correct dimensions
- Coordinate with other teams to ensure the model is correct
- Develop standardized models of products
- Maintain files and establish directories for storing electronic files
- Answer customer questions and technical support needs
- Assist sales with presentation drawings
- Assist project management with bid drawings and plan reviews
AutoCAD Drafter Qualifications:
- AAS degree in drafting from technical school
- 1-3 years AutoCAD / CAD Drafting experience
- Ability to read Architectural drawings
- Architectural detailing and experience with assembling construction documents is a plus
- Ability to problem solve, organize, and juggle multiple projects at once
Why Kelly **** ?
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific professional interests.
AboutKelly Services ****
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.