Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Kelly Services has immediate openings. We’re here to help you find something great that works for you—so you won’t miss a moment of what really matters in your life.We’re seeking Customer Service Representatives as soon as possible.
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Virginia- MUST LIVE IN THE STATE OF VA!!!!
Pay Rate: $14.50/hr
This position is a call center support agent supporting callers and providing excellent customer service. Must live in the state of Virginia.
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for answering inquiries for Virginia Medicaid and CHIP clients about managed care plans allowing them to make informed choices about their Medicaid benefits.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming calls from consumers including the public, prospective enrollees and people assisting enrollees or acting on their behalf in accordance with all performance standards, policy and procedures, and protocols.
- Process new applications for health care coverage via the telephone including building tax household, household income, eligibility determinations, interpreting determinations made by the Marketplace, and enrollment into health plans.
- Process life event changes, demographic updates, disenrollment requests, and special enrollment periods as requested.
- Transfer/refer consumers to appropriate entities according to the established guidelines.
- Respond to all inquiries consistent with confidentiality and privacy policies and refers callers to alternate sources when appropriate.
- Escalate calls or issues to the appropriate designated staff for resolution as needed.
- Track and document all inquiries using the applicable systems.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Background & Experience Required:
- 1 year of customer service experience
- Strong data entry and telephone skills.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently.
- Previous experience with computers, phone systems, and headsets preferred.
BusinessView all jobs at Kelly Services