Essential Functions include but are not limited to : Corporate: Adheres to the HTAS policies and procedures Learns, demonstrates and upholds HTAS Core Values Complies with all HTAS Certification standards; Management System TS16949 , Environmental ISO 14001 and Health and Safety OHSAS 18001 policies and procedures Treats all HTAS team members with respect and professional courtesy Always strives to maintain a positive work environment Manages the department budget efficiently as per approved annual budget Performs additional assignments / duties as required by management EHS:
Adhere to all safety policies and procedures Complies with all safety policies and 5S clean philosophy to maintain a safe, clean working environment Meets company safety goals Technical: Administer payroll and payroll processes Administer benefits programs including health insurance and 401k program Responsible for onboarding process Assist in general immigration duties Employee visa extension or green card Assist in the evaluation MBO process Coordinates internal external training Manage third-party vendors and the contract process Coordinate corporate event/meeting to assist VIPs and clients Assists with expense reporting including month-end closing Invoice processing /assist accounts payable receivable Administer the approved annual business plan and budget control for office operation Assist in employee relation duties as needed.
Coordinates travel arrangements for business travel and visitors Manage office supply program Order replacement equipment for the office including appliances, phones, monitors, computers, etc. Acts as our local HR representative to include personnel records, vacation, time cards, pay, retirement and insurance etc. General administrative tasks as assigned Leadership: Assist in special projects as assigned. Promotes a positive workplace Meet all other requirements as assigned.
Education High School/GED 4 Year Degree or comparable background of work related experience in human resources related discipline preferred Equivalent work related experience equivalency is figured generally as 2 years experience equaling 1 year of formal education may be considered in addition.
1. Initiative: Identifies problems and takes action in light of this identification to address current or future problems. Proactively does things and does not simply think about future actions.
2. Engagement: Engages team members in developing goals, executing plans and delivering results output . Motivates team members through clear and consistent communication. Models adaptability. Uses collaboration and influence skills to achieve successful outcomes.
3. Leads by Example: Sets a good example for subordinates to follow. Does not ask subordinates to do anything he/she is not willing to do.
4. Customer Service Orientation: Focuses efforts on discovering and meeting the customer s needs. Develops trust in all relationships internally and externally.
5. Work Habits: Efficiently organizes and executes assignments. Demonstrates self-discipline and reliability.
6. Analytical Skills / Problem Solving: Understands situations, problems, or issues by breaking them down into smaller pieces, or tracing the implications of a situation in a step by step way. Systematically organizes the parts of problems. Makes systematic comparisons of data or aspects, prioritizing, planning, and developing countermeasures.
7. Candidates must be fluent in Korean.
-Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available for eligible employees
-Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available for purchase—and the coverage is portable*
-Service bonus plan
-Holiday pay plan
-Weekly electronic pay options
-Free online training campus available
-Exclusive online employee community
-Employee assistance program (EAP) available at no cost
-Transportation spending accounts
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100TM companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
About Kelly Services®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.