- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
PAY RATE: $16 an hour + $1.75 shift differential/ Additional increase upon full-time hire
HOURS: M-F 11 PM – 7:30 AM
Why should you apply to be an Assembly Operator?
- Access to outstanding Kelly perks via https://www.mykelly.us/us-mykelly/perks/
- Potential career with great company
- Weekly Pay
What’s a typical day as an Assembly Operator?
· Responsible for accurate record keeping as per supervisor / lead person’s direction.
· Follows and understands GMP’s (Good Manufacturing Practice) and OP.’s (Operating Procedures) as it pertains to their responsibilities. Complete all required paper work correctly. Report all necessary and correct information per operation in facility.
· Utilizes documentation such as the Bill of Materials (Work Order Routing) product specification, drawings and company equipment (Rulers, Tappi Chart, Go No Go Gauge) to achieve an acceptable product.
· Set-up Branding equipment and brand coils per specification.
· Load, unload and program post cure ovens with correct cycle as per specification.
· Operate Spooling equipment per specification.
· Clean and package all products including molded products.
· Set-up and operate tube rinsing equipment.
· Assemble pump sets per specification.
· Meet all Quantity and Good Manufacturing Practice to satisfy customer requirements, performs other duties as assigned and keeps the work area clean.
· Must abide by the Workplace Safety Guidelines and Company Policies use the all necessary personal protective equipment required.
· Follows the proper steps to achieve an acceptable product while following quality specifications and guidelines, in a safe working environment.
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
· 1-3 years experience in manufacturing preferred
· High School Diploma or GED preferred
· Ability to read, write, and follow verbal and written instructions in English
· Physical Coordination, as well as the ability to lift up to a maximum of 35 lbs
· Ability to work with cleaning solutions such as Isopropyl Alcohol is required
· Physical demands: Vision - important if color distinction, visual inspection, measuring/assembling at distance close to eye is essential to job.
What happens next? Once you apply, you’ll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don’t worry—even if this position doesn’t work out, you’re still in our network. That means all our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
There are a lot of Benefits jobs out there. Our Benefits staffing experts are laser-focused on opportunities with competitive pay, safe work environments, and cultures that recognize your value. Whether you’re looking for flexible shifts, paid breaks, bonuses, or progressive work culture—we’re dedicated to finding the very best opportunities for you.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of work styles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal-opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Kelly Services
Get fresh Assembly Operative jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.