Our client, a major investor-owned electric utility company, is currently looking for an Administrative Associate for a contract position expected to last 12-months, with a possibility of being extended or going perm. This position is located in New Albany, OH.
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a major American company, work for a leader in the industry, work in a fast-paced corporate environment and be an integral part to the company.
In addition to working with the world's most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays
- Year-end bonus program
- Recognition and incentive programs
- Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
Your responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Under moderate to limited supervision, compose, prepare, review and/or process documents which require some independent analysis, exercising moderate judgment and good working knowledge of company and/or department work procedures
- Obtain, assemble and organize data for use by supervisor or others
- Establish and maintain filing and record keeping systems
- Answer customer or public inquiries and follow up on routine inquiries as required
- Maintain confidentiality of company matters and data as required.
- Anticipates needs of customers, management, and department, providing recommendations for procedure revisions and efficiencies that improve customer service.
- Creation of Work orders, work order in-servicing, and work order project closure.
- Monitoring of inactive work orders.
- Processing and routing of construction work requisitions and change orders against Station and Line work orders.
- Preparing periodic project cost billing documentation for wholesale, retail, and public project relocation customers.
- Uploading reports and other project documentation to the Project Management ShareNow site.
- Assisting Project Coordinators and Project Managers with the processing and routing of change management documents.
- Other administrative duties as requested by Project Management Department.
- Associate Degree in Accounting, Business, Construction Management from an accredited college, or related field with two (2) years of experience; or entry-level with Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business, Construction Management from an accredited college, or related field.
- Minimum requirement includes zero to two (0-2) years' experience working on cost tracking analysis, forecasting, project budgets, and working with accounting principles.
- Proficient in use of computer and MS Office products including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint. Excellent oral and written communication skills along with a professional demeanor and commitment to customer service and teamwork.
****Important information : This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have any questions or issues submitting your resume please submit to email@example.com ,** **however, your resume should be uploaded via the "SUBMIT RESUME" button included within
Why Kelly **** ?
At Kelly Services , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
About Kelly Services ****
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/kellyservices , LinkedIn at http://www.linkedin.com/company/kellyservices and Twitter at https://twitter.com/kellyservices .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm