For 70 years, Kelly Services has provided outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. Today, we are proud to offer a temporary contract for a Part Time Administrative Assistant for a top Pharmaceutical company in Spring House, PA .
Job Title: Part Time Administrative Assistant
Location: Spring House, PA 19477
Pay Rate: $27.25/hr
Shift: part time role, 30 - 32 hours a week only, preferably 9am - 4pm M-F
Length of Contract: 1 year - Potential for extension and possible hire to FTE
- Provide general administrative support to all departments within JBIO in areas of correspondence, file management, ordering of office supplies, sharing pertinent information.
- Work with the hiring managers and HR recruiters on most aspects of the hiring and onboarding processes, including creating the candidate interview schedules and travel arrangements if applicable ,
- Space management and IT needs,
- Primary point of contact and liaison for all candidate questions prior to and on the day of interviews
- Add new hire to applicable Distribution Lists, recurring meetings, and applicable current databases.
- Assist new hires as needed as they acclimate and learn our systems and procedures, welcoming new hires and carry out first day activities, etc.
- Provide back-up support to any of the administrative staff which could include heavy data entry/updating documents per advisement, scheduling meetings, assistance with senior management calendars and requests, making business travel arrangements following company T E guidelines, inputting and tracking expense reports.
- Coordination of internal and off-site meeting planning and any ad-hoc projects or meetings as needed.
- Communicate with internal/external partners at all levels of the organization.
- Exercise independent judgment in establishing and proactively revising priorities within assigned responsibilities.
- Minimum of a high school diploma is required, Associates or Bachelor s degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 4 years of administration experience is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook is required.
- Must possess extensive knowledge of and demonstrate expert level proficiency with personal computers working with Microsoft Office 365 Programs Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Solid computer skills and proficiency with productivity tools and portal technology e.g., AskGS., Our Source, WebEx, Skype for Business, Concur, Ariba, eMarketplace, Global Connect, Workday, Iris, BT Conferencing, SharePoint is preferred
- Strong verbal, written and multi-tasking communication skills are required.
- Organization skills and ability to establish and revise priorities within scope of responsibilities is required.
- Ability to be flexible, adapt and be resourceful in a fast-paced and quick-changing business environment.
- Ability to use good judgment and work independently, under minimal supervision is required. The individual selected will maintain security and confidentiality of highly sensitive documents, information and proposals.
- Previous experience supporting a major corporate function is preferred.
- This position is located in Spring House, PA and may require up to 5 travel
- Travel will be very limited and not heavily expected. Will be based on assistance needed for offsite meetings which might occur 1-2 times this year.
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, n ot your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, submit your resume through the job board this process. .
Why Kelly **** ?
At Kelly Services , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
About Kelly Services ****
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.