- Expired: August 24, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
This is a long-term contract position with a highly desirable Automotive company located in Ann Arbor, MI. Current role is open due to a retirement after almost 30 years. There is potential for this to become more than a contract role in the future.
$18-$21/hour (based on experience)
Start date: 9/21/20
Clean facility - new breakroom renovation in 2018 - flexible lunch schedule - temp checks and masks worn in a naturally social distant environment (good spacing and not over-crowded)
- Receptionist (Answering Door & Phone, Temperature Screening, Daily Meeting)
- Shipping / Receiving (Coordinate Shipments with FedEx, Freight, or Vehicle Transport and Receive Shipments throughout the day.)
- Office Management (Maintaining / Ordering Supplies, Requesting IT support for copier,fax, phones, etc.)
- Departmental Basic File Management Shipping, Receiving, Safety, Training, etc. (documents and forms file management)
- Office Forms Preparation / Processing Badge Request/Renewal, Uniform Requests
- Safety Liaison (checking AED, First Aid Kits, etc., requesting and supporting Hazardous Waste Pickup) / Training (Tracking Coordination support.)
The admin plays a critical role through interfacing with visitors and office management (supplies, shipping, etc.)
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS
- Required high school diploma or equivalent work experience.
- College coursework or completion preferred.
- Minimum Experience 1-2 years general office experience with heavy vendor/customer interface.
Other Job-Specific Skills
- Candidate should possess the ability to coordinate multiple tasks for multiple users.
- Strong organizational & interpersonal skills are a must; including ability to communicate with all levels of management, business associates, vendors and peers.
- Computer literacy and competency with related hardware / software applications including, but not limited to MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), etc.
- Typing a minimum of 55WPM
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.Employment Type: Temporary
AddressAnn Arbor, MI
BusinessView all jobs at Kelly Services