Kelly Services is seeking candidates for a full time administrative assistant role with an industry leading, Fortune 500, global, chemical manufacturing company, in Midland, MI.
Key roles include:
- Provide administrative assistance to a Global R&D Leader by anticipating needs and taking appropriate action to effectively manage daily responsibilities (e.g. calendar, travel, organization/preparation/consolidation/coordination of input and activities to meet deadline commitments). Requires a clear understanding and active awareness of the organizational structure, activities, and initiatives.
- Provide office professional support for group member's calendars, meeting arrangements, and travel arrangements.
- Participate as an active discipline team member. Working both independently and in cooperation with other team members to complete projects and assignments in a timely manner.
- Assist with planning of global meetings (e.g. including teleconferencing, WebEx, and videoconferencing often involving multi-site and off-site events. Also responsible for finalizing meeting arrangements for on- and off-site meetings, assist with agenda preparation, record and distribute meeting minutes).
- Responsible for processing and maintaining up-to-date personnel information (e.g. distribution lists, file servers, processing of EICs).
- Organize and independently manage the details of internal meetings and domestic travel itineraries.
Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the "submit your resume" button. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter listed below recruiting for this position by email. However, your resume must be received via the "submit your resume" button included within. Please contact recruiter Lindsay Pittwood with questions, concerns, or email applications at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why Kelly **** ?
At Kelly Services , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
About Kelly Services ****
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.