ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT / RECEPTIONIST
LOCATION: SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO
CONTRACT: 2 YEARS
SHIFT: DAYS MONDAY - FRIDAY
- Perform administrative duties including, but not limited to, maintenance of complex and changeable calendars for multiple team members
- Manage all aspects associated with scheduling and planning meetings
- Arrange Travel (including international travel)
- Expense report preparation
- Schedule and initiate of conference calls and set up of team meetings
- This role will regularly interface with external associates, internal colleagues and leaders
- Responsible for managing highly confidential matters with discretion and judgment
- Greet visitors, provide immediate assistance to team as needed
- Distribute mail and other office management tasks
- Take the lead in departmental administrative process with ordering and maintaining office and kitchen supplies, catering, provide on-site coordination during meetings in person, videoconference, and teleconference as needed
- Track key action items, and be the primary person responsible for receiving visitors to the Innovation Center i.e. as Receptionist
- Update Organizational Charts in PowerPoint & Presentation Assistance
- Post and Update Documents in SharePoint & Company website
- Solves moderately complex problems
- Must be able to prioritize important tasks and have excellent organizational skills.
- Advanced computer skills including: word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and database software;
- High School Education (or equivalent)
- 3 years receptionist/administrative experience preferred
- Experience supporting multiple team members is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills are required.
- Competency in working with Microsoft office programs Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook is required.
- Proficiency in systems such as Concur, Skype for Business, eMarketplace are preferred.
- Experience supporting one or more mid-level managers
- Works in low to medium-complex environment
As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information, and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Access to a variety of discount perks
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
Kelly Services is a U.S.-based company. With our global network of branch locations, we are uniquely positioned to provide our customers with international staffing support and our employees with diverse assignments around the world.
Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Why Kelly **** ?
At Kelly Services , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
About Kelly Services ****
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.