Our Government client in Tampa, FL is looking for an Administrative Assistant who has some reimbursement or accounting background to assist their Department. This role is eligible for Kelly Services Contractor benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision coverage.
Role is Monday-Friday, 1st shift and the pay rate is set at $20.00/hr. This is a contract position (9-weeks long).
Typical Job duties include (but are not limited to):
- Ability to review and monitor policies and procedures for compliance with applicable grant program requirements\t
- Ability to develop and organize data into logical format for presentation in reports and other written documents\t
- Ability to evaluate and analyze data to assess compliance with grant program requirements\t
- Ability to utilize problem-solving techniques\t
- Ability to plan, organize and coordinate work assignments\t
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio, Project, and PowerPoint Proficiency with Microsoft SharePoint is desirable\t
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others\t
- Experience working in state government is highly preferred
- High School Diploma (or GED) is required\t
- At least one year of experience in working in a Government agency, department, or related environment\t
- At least one year of experience working with Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Excel and Word.\t
- Good time management skills/ability to take the initiative when working on projects \t
- Effective communications skills, in writing and verbally.\t
- Experience in the use of computer systems
With Kelly, you'll have access to some of the world's highest-regarded scientific organizations-providing you with opportunities to work on today's most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you'll be proud to help advance. We work with 99 of the Fortune 100 companies, and found opportunities for more than 11,000 scientific professionals last year.
As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies \t
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career\t
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center\t
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans\t
- Group- rate insurance options available immediately upon hire*
Let Kelly fuel your career-connect with us today.
Why Kelly **** ?
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ****
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm