Are you an experienced Administrative Assistant with strict attention to detail and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment? Our client is a large Fortune 100 organization and has several immediate short- and long-term temporary openings!!
The Administrative Assistant will provide a wide range of administrative assistance to mangers and staff; typical responsibilities will include:
- Maintain calendars for mangers.
- Make room reservations and coordinate logistics for meetings.
- Make conference registrations for staff.
- Make travel arrangements and audit travel expense reports.
- Work in SAP to prepare requisitions for purchases, assist with budgets and expenditures, perform queries for expenditure details, etc.
- Prepare summaries in Excel, track data, etc.
- Follow up with the staff as needed to ensure completion of action items.
- Prepare and edit memos and other correspondence for approval.
- Order and maintain office supplies for the staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent, plus applicable additional specialized courses or training with minimum of 3 years hands-on experience.
Associate degree preferred.
Experience with SAP is strongly preferred.
As a Kelly Services employee, you'll receive great perks, including:
- Holiday Pay plan
- Annual Service Bonus plan
- Ability to contribute to a 401k plan
- Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage for eligible employees
- Supplemental group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available for purchase - and the coverage is portable*
- Weekly electronic pay options
- Free online skills training
- Exclusive online employee community
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) available at no cost
- Corporate discounts
- Transportation spending accounts
Why Kelly **** ?
At Kelly Services , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
About Kelly Services ****
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/kellyservices , LinkedIn at http://www.linkedin.com/company/kellyservices and Twitter at https://twitter.com/kellyservices .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
High school diploma or equivalent, plus applicable additional specialized courses or training with minimum of 3 years hands-on experience. Associate degree preferred.Experience with SAP is strongly preferred.