The Inside Sales Account Executive is responsible for developing business with prospective Tier 1 clients. This is achieved through building and maintaining client relationships and acting as a business consultant to gain thorough understanding of the client’s needs/business issues. Successful business will result in cost-effective, quality solutions for our clients, a positive work environment and fair pay for our temporary employees, and, most importantly, increased market share and profitability for Kelly Education.
Sales and Business Development
- Identify and qualify prospects to add to the sales pipeline through various methods including: leverage of existing customer relationships for cross-selling, independent research, cold calling, and other creative approaches
- Lead all aspects of the sales process for specified territory including but not limited to: creating and developing proposals and pricing models, conducting virtual presentations, closing sales through effective negotiation, and other activities
- Utilizes available resources to ensure effective territory management
- Build and maintain mutually beneficial business relationships with decision-makers and end users at current and prospective clients
- Network with prospective clients via select seminars, conferences and other events
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the business process, outsourcing industry, sales process, technology, current trends, and competitive information
- Provide market feedback to internal stakeholders to inform Kelly Education strategy
- Maintain solid working knowledge of the complete range of Kelly Education service offerings and capabilities
- Create ongoing sales forecasts and provide accurate and timely opportunity information to leadership – primarily by maintaining accurate opportunity tracking and updates in the CRM (SalesForce)
- Serve as the main point of contact for prospective clients and internal team regarding your designated territory
- Maintain accurate sales logs/records and any other pertinent information in the CRM (SalesForce)
- Work collaboratively with internal teams to ensure effective service delivery (participation should be limited based on hand-off model)
- Maintains process and budgetary discipline within scope of operation
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing or business or equivalent work experience in the education field
- 3+ years successful business, sales, or education experience
- Sales, Marketing, and/or Staffing; experience selling products or services within the K-12 marketplace preferred
- Able to set own priorities and maintain a robust and effective calendar
- Ability to make cold calls, lead effective virtual sales meetings, and give formal virtual presentations
- Able to manage multiple tasks, issues, and meet deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Limited travel for seminars, conferences and other events
Working at Kelly means being part of a global team making people-work connections that count, because we believe helping people become who they’re meant to be benefits us all. At every location and every level within our company, Kelly’s people are unique in their understanding and commitment to helping people create better futures and helping companies across the globe compete, prosper, and grow. The work we do matters. Helping people transform their lives matters. Shaping the future of work matters. If you have a passion for helping others, what’s next for you may very well be joining our internal global team and working to make a difference.
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Science, Engineering, Education, Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.