Electronics Technician (8650245)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Ready, set, go! Put your career in motion with a great, new opportunity. Join the Kelly® Professional & Industrial team as an Electronic Technician in North Attleboro, MA. We’re here every step of the way to help you and your career be the best it can be. Bring your energy and find out what’s next for you.
Assignment Type: Temp to Hire.
What’s a typical day as an Electronic Technician? Job duties include:
- Key responsibility is the assembly of electrical control panels per the customers order
- Install and wire devices such as switches, meters, analyzers, transmitters etc
- Maintain necessary U.L & other quality control files
- Duties as assigned including assuming lead role on customer project.
This job might be an outstanding fit if you have:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Technical Degree or Certificate preferred
- Proficient at reading schematics and electrical diagrams
- Ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs.
- A high attention to detail and good attitude
Why you should apply to be an Electronic Technician:
- Be part of an environment that values inclusion, diversity, and integrity
- Career advancement opportunities
- Get great pay fast with Kelly (paid weekly) and access to outstanding Kelly perks and benefits
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Kelly Services - Northeast
Get fresh Electronics Technician III jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.