- Posted: over a month ago
- $20 Hourly
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
Assembler opportunities at Kelly
At Kelly® Professional & Industrial, we’re passionate about helping you find a job that works for you. How about this one? We’re seeking Assemblers to work at a top company in Acton, Massachusetts. With us, it’s all about finding the job that’s just right.
Why you should apply to be an Assembler:
- On-the-job training
- Competitive Pay $20/hour with up to $1000 sign-on bonus!
- First shift, 8am-5pm, Mon-Fri
- Temporary Project, 3-6 months
- Access to outstanding Kelly perks via https://www.mykelly.us/us-mykelly/perks/
What’s a typical day as an Assembler?
- Manufacturing medical equipment
- Assembling small medical devices, such as Stethoscope, Otoscope and Blood pressure cuffs
- Working in a fast paced, team-oriented environment.
- Ensuring Quality control
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- You want to get your foot in the door with a great organization that provides on-the-job training
- Can use basic handheld tools with ease
- Like to work in a fast-paced environment
- Have good communication skills and work well in a team environment
- Have basic math skills
What happens next:
Once you apply, you’ll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look like a good fit. But don’t worry—even if this position doesn’t work out, you’re still in our network. That means all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even more.
If you’re dependable, motivated, and looking to jump start your career – apply with us today! Let Kelly take your career to the next level! #LetsGetToWork
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Kelly Services - Northeast
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of work styles, skill levels, and industries around the world. Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
ManufacturingView all jobs at Kelly Services - Northeast