Administrative Support Specialist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Kelly Services is currently seeking a Support Administrative Service Specialist. This is a Direct Hire Position for one of our top clients in Rockville, MD, with a hybrid schedule: 3 days onsite and 2 working from home. 9 am to 6 pm
The Support Administrative Service Specialist is responsible to provide support to customers at clinical research facilities and other stakeholder organizations by providing informational support.
What’s a typical day as Support Administrative Service Specialist? You’ll be:
- Responding to help desk phone calls and e-mail communications regarding operational needs.
- Responding to inquiries from clinical site, administrative organizations, staff, and contractor staff.
- Escalating inquiries as necessary to other resources (both internal and external) and ensuring that the client receives timely and correct resolutions to their inquiry.
- Tracking and monitoring response to inquiries and problems.
- Developing support procedures for specific support activities and projects.
- Developing and maintaining familiarity with application programs used on project.
This job might be an outstanding fit if you have:
- BS/BA degree in a health science field
- Data entry experience desired
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Proficiency with MS Office, emphasis on Word and Excel
- Extensive experience with Microsoft Outlook
- Proficient with use of office equipment and computers
- Must be able to work part of a team or independently as needed
- Ability to provide (3) credible business-related references
What happens next?
- Apply now as Support Administrative Service Specialist!
- Application is received!
- Phone interview with a Kelly Recruiter within 24 hours if your skills and experience look like a good fit
- Potential Interview with Client
Looking forward to working together!
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Kelly Services - Northeast
Get fresh Administrative Support Specialist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.