- Shipping, receiving, order fulfillment, storing and distributing of materials, parts, supplies and equipment.
- Unpacks and checks goods received against purchase orders or invoices, maintains records of received goods and rejects unsatisfactory items.
- Lifts heavy items and may operate a forklift.
- Prepares and maintains records of merchandise shipped.
- Posts weights and shipping charges and prepares goods for final shipment.
- Examines, stocks and distributes materials in inventory and on manufacturing lines.
- Follows established processes strictly.
- Controls pending, receiving and validating deliveries of products.
- Processing Goods Received Notes and rejecting non conformances.
- Labels and locates received products.
- Controls carriers dispatch systems.
- Control systems locations and stock rotation coordination.
- Takes responsibility for transaction accuracy in system and physical product in all assigned tasks.
- Monitors goods for damage and take appropriate action.
- Learns to identify hazardous materials/dangerous goods and follows regulatory and/or internal processes for proper handling.
- Executes assigned housekeeping tasks and takes proactive action to eliminate safety risks in work environment.
- Completes all required safety training and follows protocol in all risk situations.
- Uses Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) appropriate to tasks at hand.
- Takes prompt action in eliminating and reporting unsafe conditions or safety incidents/violations.
- Supports performance improvement initiatives, working together with colleagues on change management processes, proactively identify areas for improvement within assigned processes and work closely with other warehouse resources to implement effective solutions.
- Identifies and communicates any problems to the Senior/Team Lead.
- Basic computer literacy, with knowledge of software including Microsoft Office, Warehouse Management Systems, and ERP system.
- May have certification to operate material handling equipment (e.g. forklifts as required)
Kelly Services Inc
Why Work Here?Kelly Services is an American office staffing company that operates globally. The company places employees at all levels in various sectors including the financial services, information technology, and law industries.
Why Kelly? As a Kelly Services candidate you will have access to numerous perks!