Program Manager Engineering
Kelly Services Inc Manitowoc, WI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Project Program Manager
Location: Manitowoc, WI 54220 (Relocation Assistance Provided)
Contract: Direct Hire
Key Position in the growth of the organization. Customer Facing Coordination of Product Projects - to include from concept to startup. Coordination of equipment selection, project development, capital project cost, timing, execution, coupled with meeting customer expectations and cost structures. Near term focused on local growth. Longer term coordination for multiple facilities.
· Bachelor’s degree in manufacturing engineering or comparable training or education.
· 2-8 years’ experience in project management in a design & industrial engineering department of international manufacturing companies.
· Experience in fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) a plus.
1. Creation of Capital Request documents. Ownership of project success.
2. Position Metrics
Project Reward Success Rate
Projects on Time and Budget
Project Documentation Compliance
Project achieve projected results when completed - costs, rates, etc.
3. Act as primary Technical Support for any New Product Development within the facility. Specifically, during:
Customer Program Follow up Meeting
4. Prepare, in line with CTO (Chief Technical Officer) guidelines, the initial Project/Product Quotes
5. Become Customer Primary level of project issue escalations during project execution. Initially act as project manager growing into managing project managers at multiple facilities.
6. Dedicated single point of contact for customer and projects.
7. Executes projects and ensures reporting project managers carry out projects in compliance with standard procedures, adopted and defined at group level for project development.
8. Active participation in in Project Management team training and development.
9. Work along with the Corporate Product Development Director and the CTO to achieve the defined project and the continuous update of the Project Development standard procedures and documentation adopted inside the Zobele Technical Design and Industrialization Department to assure the compliance with product requirements, quality and regulatory standard.
10. Structure in collaboration with leadership to coordinate Design and Development processes across all sites.
Kelly Services IncWhy Work Here?
Why Kelly? As a Kelly Services candidate, you will have access to numerous perks!
Kelly Services is an American office staffing company that operates globally. The company places employees at all levels in various sectors including the financial services, information technology, and law industries.
TechnologyView all jobs at Kelly Services Inc