The Geek Squad Delivery Experience Cadet (Home Delivery Helper) is responsible for the delivery, installation, repair, and haul away of Appliances and Televisions.
• Assists in providing a variety of fulfillment duties which may include delivery, installation, integration, networking, and repair of consumer electronics devices- with a focus on home theater equipment and Appliances.
• Determines best way to route Major Appliances into home and final location, including measuring and protecting areas in route. Decides if doors in home need to be detached or fixtures moved in order to protect Client’s home and purchased product(s). Remove and re-install doors/panels of products as necessary.
• Provide a seamless Client experience by advising on product placement and recommendations regarding product, service, and content.
• Responsible for managing inventory and vehicle maintenance in partnership with other Agents, processing paperwork and payment, providing feedback and training opportunities to the store teams, and completing store stock repairs.
• 6 months of consumer electronics or large product delivery experience
• State/local licensing as required
• 18+ years of age
• Carry/lift/push/pull weight up to 75 lbs. alone or up to 150 as part of team, without the use of a harness/lift/dolly, with or without reasonable accommodation.
· Carry/lift/push/pull weight up to 350 lbs. alone or up to 700 as part of team, with the use of a harness/lift/dolly, with or without reasonable accommodation.
• Communicate with customer in professional manner
· Preferred Qualifications:
• Leadership, decision making, written, verbal communication and Client relations skills.