Primary Job Accountabilities/Responsibilities
• Contacts are varied, some are non-routine.
• Follows standard screens/ scripts to perform tasks.
• Resolves many questions and problems, refers more difficult items to higher levels for guidance.
• Knowledgeable of company products & services.
• May assess customer needs and suggest alternative products or services.
• Research contract issues for supporting departments such as Claims for Service Recruitment.
Basic Qualifications Required
• 0-2 years general experience in an office setting or customer service experience.
• Has experience with computer equipment.
• High School graduate.
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Active listening skills
• Strong Excel skills
• Systematically gathers information necessary to consider alternatives before making a decision.
• Treats individuals with respect despite personality differences or performance problems.
• Actively supports others to achieve common goals.
• Consistently meets deadlines and requirements.
• Demonstrates curiosity by continuously seeking new information and asking questions.