Customer Care Representatives – Colorado Springs
We are seeking multiple Customer Care Representatives (Customer Service Rep) for a large Fortune 500 healthcare insurance company located in Denver.
Title: Customer Care Representative
Location: Colorado Springs (80921)
Pay: $15.50 hr.
Hours: M-F 8-hour shift between 6:00am – 7:00pm (shift based on attendance); training – 4 weeks M-F 8am-4:3pm
Type: Contract - possible temp to hire (based on attendance)
Job Description: Associates will be responsible for answering inbound calls from dental members and dental providers and answering questions pertaining to benefits, enrollment, authorization status/requirements, participation/credentialing status, etc.
- Responds to customer questions via telephone and written correspondence regarding insurance benefits, provider contracts, eligibility and claims.
- Analyzes problems and provides information/solutions.
- Operates a PC/image station to obtain and extract information; documents information, activities and changes in the database.
- Thoroughly documents inquiry outcomes for accurate tracking and analysis.
- Develops and maintains positive customer relations and coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests and questions are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Researches and analyzes data to address operational challenges and customer service issues.
- Provides external and internal customers with requested information.
- Under immediate supervision, receives and places follow-up telephone calls / e-mails to answer customer questions that are routine in nature.
- Uses computerized systems for tracking, information gathering and troubleshooting.
- Requires limited knowledge of company services, products, insurance benefits, provider contracts and claims.
- Seeks, understands and responds to the needs and expectations of internal and external customers.
- Required to meet department goals.
- HS diploma or GED
- up to 1 year of previous experience in an automated customer service environment; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Must complete assessment.