Position title: Cust Care Rep I – Multi - 1611335
Job ID: WLPTJP00036921
Account/Customer: WellPoint, Inc. (Anthem)
Shift: Our hours of operation are 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Location: 730 S. Broadway Gilbert, Minnesota 55741
Length of contract: 09/16/2019 - 11/30/2019
Pay Rate: $15.75/hr.
Years of experience (minimum/maximum): Requires HS diploma or equivalent
Required education: 3-6 months experience
· Responsible for functioning on a learning curve to become fully proficient in all aspects of customer service, claims and/or membership issue resolution.
· Performs research and analysis, advocating on behalf of customers through whole case methods.
· Learns to provide full service to members, providers, group administrators, and brokers by processing health careclaims, handling inquiries, and/or performing membership functions.
· Performs at least two of the three functions routinely.
· Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
· Receives inbound telephone calls or paper and electronic claims from members and providers.
· Resolves issues for members, providers, group administrators and brokers.
· Analyzes the situation and completes research to ensure no rework or follow-up issues.
· Applies knowledge of policies and procedures, products, legislation and claims workflow.
· Interacts with systems to ensure claims are paid or denied based on terms of contract.
· Requires HS diploma or equivalent; 3-6 months experience in an automated customer service environment; demonstrated ability to listen effectively, use probing skills to obtain relevant information and establish rapport quickly with customers and co-workers; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Looking for candidates eager to learn and assist customers.
1. What type of experience do you want to see on paper? A candidate who has experience in service is a plus however if that have a desire to help others and a willingness to learn experience is not required.
2. Is call center experience required? No, however strong interpersonal skills are a plus.
3. What type of metrics will the candidates be measured on? Call quality (accuracy as well as soft skills), availability (% of workday spent helping customers), adherence to schedule, Call Handle Time (measurement of efficiency) and attendance.
4. Is there a chance for extension or hire? Yes
5. What does the training process look like? A mix of classroom combined with hands on experience. The training period lasts approximately 4 weeks.
6. What is the shift for training? 8 a.m. – 4 :30 p.m.
7. How are shifts determined once through training? Shifts are assigned based on business need. Our hours of operation are 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. Monday-Friday.
8. What does your interview timeline and process look like (i.e. phone or in person)? Face to face interviews are preferred. ASAP.
9. Can you provide some “selling points”? The suppliers are now asking for “selling points” to help sell your role and Anthem to candidates over other opportunities (candidates are coming to the table with multiple offers in this market), so is there anything you can note that I can pass along to help them sell these roles to perspective candidates? We have a great work culture in a team based environment.
10. Can you please provide your attendance policy so suppliers can be sure to set candidates up with the correct expectations? Good attendance is vital to our overall performance. We ask candidates to make every effort to be here every day they are scheduled to work unless the time away has previously been approved. We ask that candidates notify us in advance if they will need time away from work and we will do our best to balance their need for time off with our business needs.