Kelly Services connects talented professionals with opportunities to advance their careers. We currently have an exciting opportunity available as a Customer Care Representative located in the Roanoke, VA. Opportunity is with an industry leading health insurance company!
• Title: Customer Care Representative
• Location: Roanoke, VA
• Duration: 3+ months Contract (possible temp to hire)
• Pay Rate: $15.50 per hour
• Shift: Must be flexible to work any 8 shift between 8am and 9:30pm Monday through Friday plus the weekends – 40 hours per week
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responds to customer questions via telephone and written correspondence regarding insurance benefits, provider contracts, eligibility and claims.
• Call center based role receiving inbound calls assisting members with their prescription drug plan needs.
• Analyzes problems and provides information/solutions.
• Operates a PC/image station to obtain and extract information; documents information, activities and changes in the database.
• Thoroughly documents inquiry outcomes for accurate tracking and analysis.
• Develops and maintains positive customer relations and coordinates with various functions within the company to ensure customer requests and questions are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
• Researches and analyzes data to address operational challenges and customer service issues.
• Provides external and internal customers with requested information.
• Under immediate supervision, receives and places follow-up telephone calls / e-mails to answer customer questions that are routine in nature.
• Uses computerized systems for tracking, information gathering and troubleshooting.
• Requires limited knowledge of company services, products, insurance benefits, provider contracts and claims.
• Seeks, understands and responds to the needs and expectations of internal and external customers.
• Requires a HS diploma or equivalent; up to 1 year of previous experience in an automated customer service environment; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
Education / Experience:
• Requires a HS diploma or equivalent; up to 1 year of previous experience in an automated customer service environment; or any combination of education and experience, which
• Customer service background 2+ years. Call center and/or healthcare background a plus.
• Metrics: Average Handle Time, Schedule Adherence, Attendance, Quality, Member Satisfaction, First Call Resolution, and additional survey results.