Kelly Services Inc Seattle, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Position: Clinical Services Specialist
Pay Rate: $24/hr
Location: Seattle, WA
Shift timings: Mon-Fri 8:30am-5pm
· Clinical is excited to be hiring a Clinical Services Specialist for an innovative premier biotechnology company in Seattle, WA! As a Clinical Services Specialist you will be responsible for supporting and contributing to ensure customers and their patients have an exceptional experience. This position supports the company’s clinical diagnostic products and will ensure accurate and timely communications, from sample acceptance to results delivery, with all stakeholders.
· Communicate directly with physicians and their staff to ensure optimal integration of clinical testing into their medical practice and/or institution.
· Support field-based teams including Key and National Account Managers, MSL’s and Market Access.
· Resolve all documentation issues related to clinical samples. The Specialist will be responsible for contacting customers to collect information as needed.
· Work directly with pathology labs to request archived patient material for testing.
· Receive and respond to telephone inquiries and e-mail messages from customers (physician offices and laboratories) and other medical professionals.
· Act as a liaison between our customers and many of the company’s internal departments
· Work with the larger Dx Customer Operations team to streamline processes, ensure efficiency and improve existing standard operating procedures.
· Bachelor’s degree in a Life Science Discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience
· 2 to 4 years of prior Clinical lab, Patient Navigator or Client Services experience is preferred
· Strong customer and patient focus with a demonstrated understanding of HIPAA requirements
· Familiarity with basic laboratory and customer service-related systems such as LIMS and Salesforce
· Strong attention to detail and meticulous data entry skills
· Ability to manage multiple tasks to completion in a dynamic office setting
· Effective and professional communication skills for engagement with both internal and external personnel
· Excellent written communication skills are required, including technical proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
· Flexible team-player with the ability to take on new assignments
Kelly Services Inc
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 99 of the Fortune 100TM companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly® annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly. As a Kelly Services candidate, you will have access to numerous perks, including: Kelly-sponsored Affordable Care Act health care coverage available for eligible employees Group medical, prescription, vision, dental, life, and short-term disability insurance options that are available for purchase—and the coverage is portable* Service bonus plan Holiday pay plan Weekly electronic pay options Free online training campus available Exclusive online employee community Employee assistance program (EAP) available at no cost Corporate discounts Transportation spending accounts
HealthcareView all jobs at Kelly Services Inc