Job Description: Responsible for receiving calls and responds to inquiries and requests for assistance.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Identifies problem, troubleshoots, and provides advice to assist callers.
- Understands the company's structure and how to direct the calls to the appropriate area.
- Requires a High School diploma or GED
- Customer Service
- Call Center Experience Preferred but Not Required
- Microsoft Windows
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Detailed oriented, accurate, organized and dependable.
Pay Rate: 13.00/hr
Work hours: Monday-Friday 8am-6pm