Kelly Mobile Services is a family owned and operated company, supporting the mobile medical industry since 1985. We are looking for a talented driver to add to our family. Supporting this industry is different than all other types of trucking. This can be a challenging position but very rewarding. Our services help people.
Transport and deliver mobile medical units to hospitals and clinics by operating a tractor/trailer truck. 50 foot spread axle trailers. Trailer weights range 45-60K LBS.
Good home time, 4-10 day trips. Mostly western regional driving.
We also have some Local work available.
Health Insurance benefits and retirement IRA
* Determines condition of vehicle by inspecting vehicle before and after use; logging inspection; reporting requirements.
* Pack up interior and exterior of trailer and secure trailer prior to transport. Set up trailer at delivery site. (loose items, pop-outs, stairs, lift gate ETC. Trailer has to be leveled upon set up)
* Delivers product or material to destination by identifying destination; selecting route; driving the vehicle.
* Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment supplies; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
* Maintains safe vehicle and conditions and protects load by complying with organization policies and procedures and highway rules and regulations.
* Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
* Maintains records by completing driver log; obtaining shipper and receiver authorizations; filing documents.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Detailed oriented.
- Must be very skilled at backing and operating a truck/trailer in tight areas. Understands GOAL.
- Energy Level, Deadline-Oriented, Dependability, Persistence, Time Management, Customer Focus, Safety Management, Equipment Maintenance, Scheduling, Map Reading, Reporting Skills, Mechanically Inclined