We are looking for outgoing individuals with great communication skills to join our team as customer service and sales associates. The position duties are primarily composed of sales, marketing, dealing with customers, orders, account questions, renewing contracts. No experience is needed - paid training at the entry-level position. People skills are a must!
Primary responsibilities for the Customer Service and Sales Representative role include:
- Entry Level Sales Professional use a tablet and leads to reach out to customers
- Entry Level Sales Professional verify account information.
- Entry Level Sales Professional greet customers warmly and professionally
- Entry Level Sales Professional will help to upgrade accounts.
- Entry Level Sales Professional assist with placing customer orders or renewing their contracts.
- Entry Level Sales Professional answer customer questions about promotions or terms of sale.
- Entry Level Sales Professional suggest solutions about what products meet the needs of the client.
- Entry Level Sales Professional inform the customer of deals and promotions.
- Entry Level Sales Professional utilize computer technology to handle high sales volumes and place orders.
- Entry Level Sales Professional work with the customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Entry Level Sales Professional report to management on overall daily numbers.
- Excellent communication, customer service, sales, interpersonal, and typing skills
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in multi-task customer service and sales environment
- Strong decision-making ability
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong oral communication skills including active listening
- Excellent organization skills
- Effective and accurate decision-making skills