We are looking for outgoing individuals with great communication skills to join our team as customer service and sales associates. The position duties are primarily composed of sales, marketing, dealing with customers, orders, account questions, renewing contracts. No experience is needed - full training at the entry-level position. People skills are a must!
Primary responsibilities for the Entry Level Junior Account Manager role include:
- Junior Account Managers use a tablet and leads to reach out to customers
- Junior Account Managers perform one on one sales based interaction with customers
- Junior Account Managers greet customers warmly and professionally
- Junior Account Managers will help to upgrade accounts
- Junior Account Managers assist with placing customer orders or renewing their contracts
- Junior Account Managers answer customer questions about promotions or terms of sale
- Junior Account Managers suggest solutions about what products meet the needs of the client
- Junior Account Managers inform the customer of deals and promotions
- Junior Account Managers utilize computer technology to handle high sales volumes and place orders
- Junior Account Managers work with the customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Junior Account Managers report to management on overall daily numbers
- Excellent communication, customer service, interpersonal, and typing skills
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in multi-task customer service and sales environment
- Strong decision-making ability
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong oral communication skills including active listening
- Excellent organization skills
- Effective and accurate decision-making skills
Advancement and compensation are based on individual performance.
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager