- Posted: 1 day ago
Job Summary: We are looking for a Parts Driver to join our growing team! The right candidate will have strong communication skills and a positive attitude. The day-to-day duties of this role include organizing the schedule of deliveries, performing safe pick-up and deliveries, and working with the parts manager to identify potential clients.
- Competitive Pay
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical and Dental on Day 1 of Employment
- 401K after 90 days
- Paid Time Off
- Sick Time
- Vacation Time
- Paid Training
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Organize schedule of deliveries
- Maintain cleanliness and operability of delivery truck
- Perform safe pick-up and deliveries
- Keep parts department up-to-date on delivery schedule
- Work with Parts Manager to identify potential clients
- Complete sales calls as determined by the Parts Manager
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Strong communication skills
- Prompt and courteous demeanor
- Positive and hardworking personality
- Eagerness to improve
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
About Us: The Kelly Automotive Group is a family owned and operated dealership group that was founded in 1965. For more than 55 years, we have been the North Shore's premier dealership group. We currently feature Ford, Nissan, Honda, Jeep, Chrysler, Infiniti, Volkswagen and Nissan NV Commercial Trucks. Our motto of "Honest Sales and Excellent Service" have guided us in our approach and is the foundation of our success. We are always looking for exceptional people who can help us provide our clients with the highest level of customer service. We have a simple philosophy that if we hire great people and treat them like family, they will in turn take great care of our customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Transportation and Storage
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?