Established Top Phoenix Auto repair shop has immediate openings for employment.
Our family-owned company has an over 60 year track record of established business. We are a High Volume auto repair facilities with decades of Top Shop Awards in customer service from AAA, BBB, ASA, News Channels & Radio personnel. We are commended for earning customers trust, high ethical standards and personalized quality customer service.
We are seeking for an Automotive Service Advisor to join our dedicated team. In this key role, you will evaluate the client’s needs, build client relationships, and sell automotive services while delivering a superior client experience second to none. Motivation, team work, and the ability to close sales are the key to success in this position.
Our company’s entire team takes pride in attracting and retaining the best personnel. This supports our great friendly attitudes and comfortable drug free work environment.
General Job Description
- Perform a full range of service sales associated with auto repair & maintenance
- Utilizing proper shop flow and technician dispatch
- Preparing accurate estimates and invoices for clients
- Referring the technician to the customer and/or test-driving the vehicle to confirm source of the repairs
- Inspect automotive equipment to determine the corrective action necessary with the technician
- Completes documentations of repair work completed
- Estimating the cost and time needed to do the repair, taking into account the customer’s schedule
- Handling customer complaints and maintaining high customer satisfaction standards
- Checking on the progress of the vehicle during servicing and contacting the customer when technicians discover additional problems
- Notifies clients of any change in vehicle status
- Getting customer approval to do additional work and explaining the work performed and the charges being billed
- Maintains safe and clean work area
- Participate in ongoing training as assigned by management
- Supplement Medical and Dental Plans
- Life insurance and Long-Term Disability
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation after Provisional Period
- Paid work related training
- Paid ASE Testing yearly with passing grade
- Uniforms Provided
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply by email only [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- High School Diploma or GED
- Stable Work History with References
- Valid ARIZONA driver’s license
- CLEAN MVR
- Strong customer service focus
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Five day work week and shop is open Monday through Saturday