As a Brand Marketing Intern with Kellogg for Summer 2020, you'll experience what's it's like to be an Associate Brand Manager with a company that delights the world through foods and brands that matter! You will have the opportunity to gain exposure to all areas of Marketing including Brand, Innovation, Insights, Media (including Digital) and Marketing Operations.
You'll be part of our success while also shaping your own future by gaining relevant training and experience. Come hungry to learn - and snack - on great brands and products. Cheez-Its, anyone?
HERE'S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
Brand Management - You will be working with some of our iconic brands (Pringles, Pop Tarts, Eggo and more!) to assist in many aspects of marketing, including new product launches, marketing communication and media effectiveness.
- Analytics & Insights - You will provide business analysis of category trends, consumption, competitive brands, production and inventory management. You will help develop appropriate business plans by analyzing business segments, targets or other opportunities.
- Collaborating for Success - Teamwork is key. You will be collaborating with internal and external resources, including agency partners, to develop effective & impactful plans.
- Commercial Planning - You will work with commercial partners (sales, revenue growth management, shopper marketing) to help develop, plan and execute elements of commercial programs & activations while tracking and analyzing key business measures including volume, share, pricing, distribution and promotional activity.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- 1st year MBA student with an emphasis on Marketing
- Minimum of 3.0 cumulative GPA
- Ability to demonstrate strong leadership
- Proven track record in collaborating with others
- A passion to build strong and enduring relationships with consumers through brands
- Previous marketing experience
- Nielsen experience
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
As part of the Kellogg Internship program, you will participate in a corporate onboarding orientation at our World Headquarters in Battle Creek, Michigan (Cereal City, USA!). The program includes executive exposure, previous intern panels, networking and social events, community activities and more. Not to mention the incomparable "Pure Michigan" summertime experience!
This paid internship requires a 12-week, full-time commitment from students starting May 2020. Relocation advising and sign-on bonus provided - and did we mention we have plenty of snacks? The summer concludes with a Final Showcase event and presentation to senior-level functional leaders. Come join our Kellogg Family!
The summer internship will be located at our World Headquarters in Battle
It's best to apply today, because job postings can be taken down and we wouldn't want you to miss this opportunity. To learn more about what's next, click on one of the links below:
- Kellogg K-Values
- Kellogg Intern Video
What's not to love? Apply today and find out what it's like to #InternAtK!
THE FINER PRINT
The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time, work overtime as needed and the ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements with or without reasonable accommodation is an essential function of this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, disability, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, sexual orientation, age, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this Link for English or this Link for Spanish.