8.5.2021 Graphic Designer / Multimedia Specialist - Project Manager
Kelley Law Firm Dallas, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
- $42,500 to $75,000 Yearly
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
Graphic Designer / Multimedia Specialist / Web Designer & Development
Compensation: $42,500.00 – $75,000.00
Benefits Offered: Dental, Medical, Vision, 401K, PTO, Potential Pay Increase after 12 months
Employment Type: Full-Time
Why Work Here?
“This position offers the opportunity to learn and grow within an innovative and growing company.”
Do you love working towards and achieving goals on a team that knows how to win?
This company is hiring a Graphic Designer and compensation is dependent on experience. Interested?
The Kelley Law firm is an aggressive firm working towards growth in all areas.
Graphic Designer Main Responsibilities:
· Develop and implement new design strategies to enhance the company’s brand image
· Create new designs for internal and external marketing materials. Design work may include brochures, web site content, social media content, advertising, posters, training materials, direct mail/marketing materials and other promotional and presentation materials, in addition to creating and implementing Internet and Intranet graphics and banners
· Create PowerPoint presentations to support training, management meetings and Broker presentations
· Create new designs and update Social Media Pages (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
· Recommend, implement and maintain hardware and software requirements for the department
· Recommend, source and manage outside creative resources and vendors as needed
· Work with printers and vendors to manage quality, the timetable and other production issues
Graphic Designer Key Requirements:
· Degree in Graphic Design or Graphic Communications desired, Photography experience a plus
· Portfolio showing mastery for typography, layout, photo art direction
· Solid understanding of HTML and CSS
· Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop (Sketch a plus), Illustrator and InDesign
· Familiarity with WordPress
· Familiarity with web design preferred
· Time management skills - ability to organize projects/priorities, detail-oriented
· Ability to work individually plus partner with a team
· Strong oral and written communication skills
Kelley Law FirmWhy Work Here?
Room For Growth!
201 N. HarwoodDallas, TX
Arts and Entertainment