Real Estate Sales Manager
Keller Williams Ogden, UT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A highly successful Real Estate Sales Manager should be highly sociable, draw energy from working with people, and extremely optimistic and outgoing.
If you are an excellent leader within the organization, able to build a cohesive sales team that is united in their commitment to the team’s standards and to achieving the team’s goals, and has a strong sense of urgency, but not at the expense of quality.
If you are someone committed to lead the sales force of the team by training, consulting, and holding accountable all Specialists.
And demonstrate on a daily basis the management ability, knowledge, attitudes, skills, and habits of a high-achieving agent who is committed to putting clients first, doing the right thing, and to seeking win-win agreements you are the missing piece to a great puzzle we are building!
We are looking for someone like you who demonstrates a commitment to learning and strives for growth by regularly attending courses, teaching courses when appropriate, and regularly practicing scripts and dialogues.
If your idea of success is investing in the people on the team and regularly providing them with learning and growth opportunities. You are the one!
Submit your resume today so we can right away process your application.Compensation:
$50,000 Annual income plus commissionResponsibilities:
- Manage a sales team and provide leadership, training, and coaching
- Develop a sales strategy to achieve organizational sales goals and revenues
- Conduct 1 on 1 coaching with sales team members
- Work on sales scripts with agents
- Ensure members of the sales team have the necessary resources to perform properly
- Plan and direct sales training
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- Exemplary communication skills, leadership skills, and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Displays a proven track record of sales success
- 3+ years of experience in sales management or in a leadership role in the sales department
The Good Life Group at KW Success Keller Williams Realty is a full service team of real estate professionals with a focus on systems, customer service, and technology. With regard to systems, we make sure that everything we do is methodical and precise, and we put processes and procedures in place to ensure nothing is ever missed. That is how we deliver a 5 star experience for our clients, which brings us to customer service. By keeping the focus on the needs of the client, our clients are always happy. Finally, our team stays on the leading edge of technology to ensure that we get maximum exposure for our sellers, and position our buyers to get the best deals. In a rapidly changing tech world, you need an agent who stays current so you can benefit from all that technology has to offer. Give us a call today so we can share the good life with you!
Real EstateView all jobs at Keller Williams