Real Estate Executive Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Executive Assistant needed for a top-ranking Real Estate Team in the Oakland area. With the help of this individual, the agents are hoping to focus more on selling Real Estate and much less on the back-end/daily administrative tasks. We are looking for an exceptional candidate who is willing to go above and beyond - just like other members of this team.
The ideal candidate will possess a background in Real Estate; however, this is not a requirement. The candidate should have a proven track record of creating and implementing systems and procedures in an office atmosphere. This person must appreciate "to-do lists" and have a high strong call to action. The ideal applicant will function well with little direction and eventually assume greater authority and responsibility within the team.
- Salary Range: $65,000 - $70,000
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Stipend Benefits Considered
- Bonuses - Considered after a 60-day period
$65,000 - $70,000Responsibilities:
- Assisting and supporting the owner in all business and personal areas needing assistance.
- Running errands, following up on whatever is needed & doing some "dirty work" might be necessary at times.
- Maintaining database management system(s).
- Screening and directing phone calls; distributing correspondence.
- Handling requests and queries appropriately.
- Scheduling meetings and appointments.
- Producing reports, presentations, and briefs.
- Assisting and supporting multiple Agents with whatever they need.
- Assisting clients and helping them to have an extraordinary experience.
- Managing day-to-day office operations.
- Tracking expenses accurately and creating effective budgets.
- Lead Management Assistance.
- Marketing of Listings, Business, and Team through social media and other avenues.
- Helping clients through the closing process.
- (Eventually) Hiring, training, and holding team members accountable.
- This person will LOVE checklists and "to-do" lists and will love paperwork.
- Outstanding organization
- Strong attention to detail
- Tech savvy; up-to-date with the latest office gadgets and applications and able to navigate new systems quickly
- Able to multitask and prioritize daily workload - can work on multiple projects at once
- Able to work independently to support a team and appropriately manage time
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Customer service focus
- A College degree and social media experience preferred
- Candidate will need to be willing to obtain a real estate license upon hiring (Agent will reimburse)
- Comfortable handling strong personalities
- Must be thorough and LOVE to-do lists
- This person must have a CAN and WILL DO attitude. This person will do anything and everything they need to in order to free their Agents up to sell.
We serve the San Francisco Bay Area specializing in Piedmont, Oakland, Berkeley, Orinda, Lafayette, and Moraga. Keller Williams's mission is to build careers worth having, businesses worth owning lives worth living, experiences worth giving, and legacies worth leaving.
BusinessView all jobs at Keller Williams
Get fresh Real Estate Executive Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.