Customer Success Team Leader
Keller Williams Realty Austin, TX
- Expired: October 22, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build trust and create meaningful relationships among champions and key Executives within each account.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on customer needs, industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Act as the voice of the customer internally; as the steward of the customer relationship, work cross-functionally to ensure a consistent and strong customer message is embedded in processes
- Create and drive a value realization plan for customers.
- Proactively identify account risks and drive mitigation strategy.
- Help drive customer strategy and maintain account direction working collaboratively with the Customer Success organization.
- Regularly meet with customers in person.
- Identify new opportunities for customers to use Professional Services. Work with other teams/organizations to support the sales process.
- Update and maintain the database with the most relevant details.
- Must be able to proactively drive accounts with minimal oversight.
- Track record of exceeding quarterly and annual goals.
- Develop and manage a high performing CSM team, providing leadership to strategic planning, process improvement, day-to-day activities, and career & personnel development
- Manage the day to day operations of a team composed of Customer Success Managers and drive the achievement of key performance metrics.
- Effectively manage your team's book of business through regular health checks, data analysis and forecast reporting. Use this data to identify trends where improvements, coaching and accountability are needed.
- Help to identify gaps in customer success processes and workflows and proactively initiate a means of resolution. Serve as a subject matter expert for cross-functional projects and company-wide initiatives.
- Foster a supportive, engaged and cohesive environment
- Regularly coach and develop team members through real time and professional communications
- Understand the teams required competencies and assess individual skill level
- Develop and lead training of new and updated customer success principles and processes.
- 2+ years of experience in leading and building high performing teams
- 3 - 5 years working in account management, customer success management or equivalent.
- Proven proficiency in customer retention, presentation skills, and ability to work independently to lead a team to deliver customer success.
- Ability to align internal resources to meet customer requirements and deadlines.
- Strong leadership, teamwork, & cross-group collaboration skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate through all mediums (verbal, listening, written).
- Proven track record of creating, sustaining & growing relationships.
- Extremely organized, with effective time management skills.
- Ability to perform and deliver in a fast-paced environment.
- Real estate industry experience
- KW Command experience
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe and is number one in units and volume in the United States. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on an agent-centric, technology-driven and education-based culture that rewards agents as stakeholders. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company's corporate headquarters located in Austin, TX. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
When you join KWRI, you join a diverse team of passionate professionals who are redefining the global real estate industry. We support and innovate on behalf of over 170,000 Keller Williams real estate professionals worldwide.
We are writers, coaches, developers, designers, accountants, filmmakers, planners, lawyers and philanthropists. Each of us are trailblazers with the incredible opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the direction of this fast-growing company.
Keller Williams Realty
BusinessView all jobs at Keller Williams Realty