Real Estate Commercial Sales Agent
Keller Williams San Diego Metro San Diego, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This position requires a current Real Estate License or the willingness and ability to get one. We can help you.
Join our team and we’ll provide you with continuous in-person training seminars, mentoring and coaching. Administrative support, social media management and marketing materials are also included. The salary is all commission and can be a very lucrative career for someone with the right sales skill sets who is willing to invest in our proven techniques. If you’re ready and able to take your future into your own hands then this is the job for you! Apply today.
$70,000 salary or commission optionsResponsibilities:
- Follow up with all customer leads and requests in a timely and efficient manner to ensure superior customer service
- Act as an intermediary between buyers and sellers and work with loan officers and attorneys so transactions are legal, accurate and completed in a timely manner
- Create relationships with businesses in various industries to establish future growth potential
- Research property maintenance costs and possible renovating costs so clients will have thorough information before purchase negotiations
- Provide market area research to clients so they can make an educated and informed decision
- Some knowledge of marketing and advertising
- Proven skills and knowledge in industry practices and lease language
- Possess ability to connect with a variety of personalities
- Independent and self motivated
Keller Williams- San Diego Metro, is San Diego's most collaborative office. We are the home for dozens of teams and top-producers who consistently rank among the top 5% in all of San Diego County!
Month over month, we consistently out-produce the MLS in Listings Sold, Listing Volume and Contracts Written. On top of this, our new agent coaching program sold 94 homes amounting to $57,000,000 in volume in 2019.
With our daily training, our unique coaching/mentorship model, we take pride in stating that over half of our newest associates are IN ESCROW within 60 days of joining KW-San Diego Metro. For our seasoned agents, we are seeing an average of 50% growth in profitability through our technology and state-of-the-art marketing.
Whether you're interested in joining one of our top-producing teams or looking to create your own brand, it would be an honor to partner with you!
Keller Williams San Diego Metro
AddressSan Diego, CA
Real EstateView all jobs at Keller Williams San Diego Metro