Managing Real Estate Broker
- Expired: November 29, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Keller Williams Realty
Are you looking for a leadership position where you get to develop a team the right way? We're expanding our real estate brokerage and looking for a full-time real estate managing broker who can help oversee brokerage compliance by setting the standard of service towards clients while monitoring the contract usage of our agent base. You'll be responsible for protecting the ability of the brokerage to operate effectively by being the liaison between agents, clients, the Department of Real Estate, and our team of attorneys. If you're a driven communicator who loves to help others succeed, start your application today!
- Run all operational aspects of the brokerage including the company's MLS listings and overseeing all transactions the real estate agents perform
- Make training materials for new real estate agents and develop them to perform up to our brokerage's high standards
- Be sure that state and national Fair Housing and real-estate laws and all company policies and procedures are being followed by the brokerage and all agents
- Strong understanding of the real estate industry and all state and national Fair Housing and real-estate laws to ensure compliance
- Must have a managing broker's license
- Proven ability to manage and lead a team of successful real estate agents
- Over 3 years as an actively practicing licensed real estate agent
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
$50,000 - $60,000+ yearly
About Keller Williams Realty
Our company's mission is to educate clients and provide them with the knowledge they need to make the best real estate decision possible whether buying, selling, and investing. Our real estate team's vision is to be the #1 real estate sales business in all participating markets. Primarily through focusing on the values of God, Family, and Business. Our real estate team will offer the best in-class experience with an emphasis on financial literacy in real estate from start to finish.
Keller Williams Realty
Real EstateView all jobs at Keller Williams Realty
Get fresh Teen Real Estate Broker jobs daily straight to your inbox!