A well-established central Indiana real estate firm is seeking an Executive Assistant to provide world-class support to its dynamic and fast-paced team.
Responsibilities will include: managing complex schedules; performing planning, logistics, handling database management, executing marketing and operational work; developing and enhancing processes; and providing comprehensive administrative support to assure the smooth running of a busy organization.
Candidates should have exceptional communication skills, a commitment to achieving a high level of accuracy and attention to detail, and a no-task-too-small approach to the work. An ideal team member will be able to work well independently but also be flexible enough to be directed at times. Candidates with a strong history of implementation and execution will be prioritized.
This is a year-round, full-time opportunity with a significant growth trajectory for top performers. If you believe you are an Integrator, apply here.
- Handle administrative needs of the CEO
- Arrange conference calls, meetings, CEO's calendar, and organization's calendar
- Plan work-related travel details
- Receive visitors, handle incoming and outgoing communications
- Train and supervise clerical staff
- Maintain and order supplies
- Previous experience as an executive secretary, administrative assistant, or in other related fields
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong attention to detail
- History of implementation and execution
- Project management
- Knowledge of Google Suite tools, Microsoft Office, SEO, Canva
Requirements (At Least 2 of 3):
- Database/CRM Management - implementation of lead management standards, lead follow up, prospecting, execution of marketing to existing clients and prospective clients; development of follow-up campaigns and scripts
- Marketing Management - execution of marketing initiatives of an organization; digital ad placement (Google Adwords, etc); online research and bench-marking; development of marketing materials (flyers, digital, logos); maintenance of visual website components; SEO management; B2B and B2C marketing; brand and reputation management; review/testimonial management; measurement of ROI through various channels
- Real Estate Experience - weight given towards experience in field; transaction coordination; listings marketing and management; knowledge of MIBOR and BLC; client communication; customer support; agent support; incoming/outbound communication management; real estate related marketing; sales history; REO/default industry knowledge; valuations/BPO experience; KW Command; DocuSign/Dotloop; Quickbooks
Indianapolis Star - Top Places to Work
Forbes Magazine - Top Training Company Among All Industries
Inc Magazine - One of America's Fastest Growing Companies & Top 50 Places to Work in USA
Largest Real Estate Franchise in the World in Homes Sold, Volume Sold, Number of Agents
Seeking candidates interested in joining the real estate industry here locally in Indianapolis. Multiple positions available and now hiring. Have you ever thought about a career in real estate? We are the family you have been look for.
As a real estate professional, not only would you be joining one of the top real estate offices in Indiana but also the world. Realize the power of the brand along with the systems, tools, models, and technology provided at what consistently ranks as one of the best real estate brands in the world.
Be trained by one of the best nationally recognized companies for education. Here you will be working to be a cornerstone for organizational success and growth based on proven models, systems, scripts and structures along INCLUDING customer relationship marketing (CRM) platforms, state-of-the-art websites, email, Google Apps, lead generation techniques, unparalleled brand strength and awareness. Put all of this together with a culture of sharing, educating, and Win-Win and you have a home for your career.
Please provide resume, details on the requirements above and any questions you have. Serious inquiries only. We are a full time team looking for hard working talent with a growth minded outlook.
Keller Williams Realty - The Indy Property Source
Why Work Here?The Indy Property Source, powered by Keller Williams Realty, is consistently ranked locally and nationally for homes sold and customer service by The Wall Street Journal, Indianapolis Monthly, Indianapolis Business Journal, Indy Real Producers, Keller Williams Realty International and others. Beginning in 2003 with a belief that our customers come first and that we are the proven professionals entrusted to advise clients on the most important financial decisions of their lives. We walk alongside this journey with our clients to deliver a full service, consultative approach to real estate resulting in The Indy Property Source being the REALTORS of choice for central Indiana. With over 5,000 homes sold in decades of service - consumers choose us for experience, integrity, and dedicated effort. We are dedicated to transforming lives through home ownership, providing business consulting to grow careers, and expanding opportunities for our organization and allied partners in success.
Top Places to Work in Indy, Incredible Culture, Growth-Minded Team Working Together Provide Top-Level Services For Our Clients