Assistant Financial Administrator
Keller Williams Realty Southern Oregon Medford, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Frequently recognized as the most innovative and agent-friendly brokerage in the nation, Keller Williams is a gathering place for the industry's best real estate agents. Keller Williams Realty Professionals is a dynamic, fast-paced real estate brokerage looking for a personable and motivated person as the Assistant Market Center Administrator (AMCA). As an AMCA, you will assist the Market Center Administrator in their day-to-day administrative tasks, including, but is not limited to: data entry, processing commission disbursements, A/R, A/P, record management, report creation, and office marketing. Experience in the real estate industry is optional but preferred.
What will you do?
These are the standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed:
- Maintain 100% accuracy with regards to processing agent commissions
- Maintain high integrity with regards to accurate data management
- Follow daily, weekly and monthly deadlines for reporting, data entry, agent onboarding, and communications, and project and task management
- Continually seek out additional means to learn and grow
Essential duties and responsibilities
- Assist with all aspects of the Market Center financials and operations
- Help to share the Market Center value story, both with current associates as well as prospective associates through recruiting calls and appointments
- Sign and process new agents to the Market Center
- Data entry
- Process agent commissions
- Process and follow-up on agent billing
- Daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly reporting
- Assist with bookkeeping, including Accounts Receivables, Accounts Payables, Payroll, General Ledger, auditing, etc.
- Manage supply purchasing, inventory, and sales
- Track and report on training and event participation
- Organize and maintain shared documents including through Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.
- Create marketing flyers and social media posts and campaigns
- Document procedures
- Handle agent questions/requests/follow-ups in a timely manner
- Coordinate office space rents, agreements, tracking, etc.
- Participate in leadership meetings, events, training, goal setting/execution, etc.
- Know and teach Keller Williams technology to associates and leadership team members
- Maintain associate awards/achievements/recognition
- Assist with event planning as needed
- Assist with Agent Services and Receptionist Duties as needed including covering for breaks, lunches, and absences
Requirements needed for success
- Foundational accounting skills
- The natural ability to organize and prioritize daily tasks with minimal direction, as well as problem-solve
- If you have read this far, please include the phrase "frogs are green" at the top of your resume or in your cover letter when you apply
- Excellent communication and client service skills are a must
- High level of attention to detail
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Publisher
Who are we? Mission Driven. Vision Focused. Values Grounded.
Our team has been named a TOP Workplace for 2020 by Oregonlive and is made up of 5 top-performing Market Centers in Oregon. Our Network locations include: Portland West, Sunset Corridor-Hillsboro, Capital City-Salem, Eugene/Springfield, and Southern Oregon-Medford. Our sales team has over 800 agents who will sell an excess of 8000 transactions
equating to over 3 billion in closed sales volume. Our Market Centers feature world-class training, industry-leading technology, a professional workspace, and a friendly atmosphere.
MISSION: To create an environment where brokers at all levels can build an experiential business and life that they design, and support.
VISION: To be a network of brokerages home to the most productive and profitable business owners.
Keller Williams Realty Southern Oregon
BusinessView all jobs at Keller Williams Realty Southern Oregon