Real Estate Inside Sales Agent
Keller Williams Realty - Sean Zanganeh Real Estate San Diego, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ONE OF OUR AGENTS CLOSED 6 DEALS IN HIS FIRST 6 MONTHS!
BE PART OF SOMETHING BIGGER!
We are seeking a motivated Inside Sales Agent (ISA) to assist our growing Real Estate Team! You will be the first point of contact for our customers. We are looking to hire 3 new ISA's immediately!
As an Inside Sales Agent, you will prospect for and acquire new clients on a daily basis from various inbound and outbound lead sources provided by our team. You will assist in all aspects of the process by prospecting, cultivating, setting appointments and managing leads in our contact management database system. You will obtain critical information about buyer/seller leads and schedule appointments with qualified leads for the Listing and/or Buyer Specialists.
The ideal candidate is passionate about achievement, draws energy from working with people and takes ownership of the sales process to maximum effectiveness. This person has the drive and tenacity to achieve or exceed productivity, appointment setting, and revenue targets while effectively assisting customers with their inquiries. Come learn from the best and make money!
Our business is booming and we need your help! Come be part of something bigger! We have more leads than we can handle, and we need your help to grow our market cap! Further develop your skills and help be part of our business growth!
$41,000+ commissions & bonuses! Control your income!Responsibilities:
- Achieving productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and cold calling
- Primary duties include outbound calling, e-mail communication, coordination and scheduling of real estate buying and selling opportunities and overall management of sales pipeline through the sales cycle
- Manage cultivation of inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments
- Follow scripts to deliver the team value proposition and handle objections
- Earn bonuses based on performance
- Grow your sales skills to become an appointment setting machine
- Has excellent organizational, time management, and follow-up skills
- Practices and memorizes and internalizes scripts
- Is dynamic, articulate and well-spoken
- Wants more for themselves than just a weekly salary
- Extremely strong phone skills: ability to set and close appointments over the phone
- Ability to use or quickly learn real estate specific CRM and marketing/lead technologies
- Be a team player who thrives working with a tight-knit company where their activities directly affect the bottom line
- People person: must be professional
- Sales experience is a major plus
- Real estate experience is a major plus
- A valid Real Estate License is not required for this job
- Motivation to develop your skills
- Motivated to work hard and earn more $$$
Ready to take your real estate career to the next level? Looking for a way to maximize your income while minimizing your overhead expenses?
One of the top real estate teams in the San Diego area is looking to add additional staff for 2019. We service all of San Diego county!
Our team's proven systems and support structures are built around maximizing what makes our team members successful, effective, and fun (selling lots of homes), while minimizing what they like the least (paper work). We provide ALL transaction, administrative, marketing, and training support.