Keller Williams Realty Las Vegas Las Vegas, NV
- Posted: 25 days ago
$30,000 - $35,000Responsibilities:
- Deliver reports on monthly analytics across web and social platforms and advise on improvements
- Regularly update social media and respond to followers
- Write social media content, web content, blogs, and other copy that contributes to our overall marketing strategy and goals
- Support our marketing department in executing campaign plans through communication, digital, and advertising strategies
- Manage website content, mailing lists, SEO development, and tracking analytics to ensure all content is up to date and relevant
- Experience with social media platforms, CRM, CSM, and public relations
- Minimum 2 years of experience in marketing/brand management or related field
- BA in Marketing or equivalent work experience required
- Candidate should have their finger on the pulse of the current marketing landscape
- Must be driven with strong communication and project management skills
Voted “#1 Happiest company to work for” by Forbes
Who you are in business with matters.
We believe that the company we keep can contribute to our lives in untold ways. To help cement this understanding, we’ve formalized a belief system called the WI4C2TES that guides how we treat each other and how we do business.
Our Mission: To build careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving, and legacies worth leaving.
Our Vision: To be the real estate company of choice for agents and their customers.
Our Values: God, Family, then Business
Our Perspective: A technology company that provides the real estate platform that our agents’ buyers and sellers prefer. Keller Williams thinks like a top producer, acts like a trainer-consultant, and focuses all its activities on service, productivity, and profitability.
Keller Williams Realty Las Vegas
AddressLas Vegas, NV
BusinessView all jobs at Keller Williams Realty Las Vegas