- Posted: over a month ago
- $13 Hourly
Who are we looking for?
Strong Administrative skills to work as an Administrative Assistant must be able to handle a wide range of responsibilities. The right person for this position will be friendly and outgoing with a strong desire to help and serve others. The Administrative Assistant will assist the Team Leader and Market Center Administrator with agent intake and be seen as the go-to person for all the agents within the Market Center. This person should be a self-starter that is comfortable taking charge with little to no supervision. The Administrative Assistant must be able to move with a sense of urgency to ensure they take care of their agent’s needs in a timely manner. They will be responsible for social media across multiple channels for the market center and driving traffic to classes and events. They will help schedule and produce short videos to highlight agent testimonials, events, recognition, and our amazing culture. A track record in real estate sales is preferred.Compensation:
What will you do? These are the standards a well-above-average performer will maintain or exceed:
- Organization. It is imperative to follow our system to stay ahead and on top of agent count and their personal information at all times.
- Work closely with Compliance on licensing.
- Send weekly email to staff and ALC announcing all new agents, including who hired them, their bio, and their contact info for team to reach out and welcome.
- Follow intake process and checklist for all incoming and exiting agents.
- Assist with all Market Center events, not limited to RED Day, training events, food drives, weekly setup when in Market Center, and many other activities throughout the year.
- Responsible for First Impression of the Market on the phones and greeting guests. Create a warm, friendly environment
- Coordinating the monthly calendar and promoting classes
- Extraordinary people skills
- Leadership, management, and team-building skills
- Goal setting, planning, accountability skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Proactive, positive attitude
- Above-average recruiting skills
- Career development and training skills
- Knowledge of MS Word and Excel, Google, Canva helpful as well as possessing knowledge of KW Systems Technology is a plus
- Willing and able to embrace new technology, master it, and teach it to others
- A real estate sales success track record in the recent past and/or computer and MLS experience is a plus
- Track record of success in past jobs/tasks
- Movie and editing software knowledge
Who are we?
Frequently recognized as the most innovative and agent-friendly brokerage in the nation, Keller Williams is a gathering place for the industry's best real estate agents. The Keller Williams Metro South Market Center features a state-of-the-art real estate training room, majestic office space, and friendly atmosphere that is recognizable the moment you enter. With industry-leading real estate training, generous commission splits, and an experienced leadership and support staff, Keller Williams Metro South has approximately 175 agents and is a hot spot for agents looking to rapidly build and grow their real estate careers.
KW has many career paths and encourages personal growth. Several people who have served in this past position are still with the company in other leadership roles. Come grow with us!
Keller Williams Realty Birmingham Metro South
BusinessView all jobs at Keller Williams Realty Birmingham Metro South