We are looking for a Front Desk Administrator/Client Concierge to act as the first point-of-contact for clients and agents and to assist the executive leadership team. The right candidate is a self-starter who is willing to take charge and requires minimal supervision. We are looking for a customer-oriented administrator who loves exceeding expectations and understands servant leadership at a high level.
- Administrative experience.
- Exceptional organizational and project management skills.
- Resourceful and don’t wait for things to happen; they make things happen with their assertive drive.
- Detail-oriented and able to juggle multiple projects efficiently all while staying focused and keeping a smile on their face.
- Thrive in a fast-paced office environment, creating a positive and team-oriented work environment for those around you with your energetic personality.
- Able to work under limited supervision, taking the initiative when necessary.
- Understands the importance of hospitality in the office environment.
- The successful candidate will take on their job duties with a sense of ownership, confidentiality, commitment, honesty, loyalty, and integrity.
Areas of Focus for this entry level position:
- Provides a concierge service to our guests and agents.
- Manage the day-to-day front office operations.
- Answer front desk phone, manage email and office calendar.
- Develop and manage systems, checklists and procedures to ensure an efficient front office.
- Administrative support to leadership team.
- Receive and record Earnest Money.
- Support and answer agent questions in a timely manner.
Key Technology Proficiency:
- Microsoft Office
- Social Media
Hours: Full-time, 40 hrs, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm, M-F
Location: Glen Ellyn, IL